Our Client is in the Semiconductor sector.
Creative and responsive developer, with excellent skills, knowledge and deep experience in the USB domain, including host and device drivers implementation and Microsoft WDM and KMDF frameworks.
- Perform USB2.0 and USB3.0, USB PD device driver development, test, optimization and maintenance.
- Undertake WHQL testing and certification of drivers and device frameworks.
- Participate in all phases of SDLC and prepare corresponding documentation.
- Undertake porting and maintenance of existing drivers to new frameworks and OSes.
- Resolve defects reported by internal and external customers.
- Work closely with USB host & device firmware development teams.
- Degree/Master in Computer Science/Engineering
- 5-10 years or above experience in the area of USB device drivers development
- Working experience from specification to delivery of certified products
- In-depth understanding of WDM and KMDF frameworks, multi-threading and DLLs
- Thorough knowledge of USB2.0 and USB3.0 protocols and USBCV is a must
- Thorough understanding of USB Device Classes (HID, MSC, CDC, UVC, UAC, DFU, Custom) is required. D2XX and D3XX knowledge is a definite plus.
- Knowledgeable in WinUSB and libusb (Windows or Linux)
- Embedded development experience in WinCE, MacOS, Android and Linux is a definite plus
- Experience working with hardware boards, scope and USB analysers
- Experience in USB device pre-testing and USB certification
- Professional attitude to work and meticulous in coding and testing
- Must have participated and experienced in SQA processes
EA License : 11C4792 | EA Registration : R1546461