Our Client is in the Banking/ Finance/ Management Consulting industries.
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle.
- Excellent understanding of Global Change Delivery Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques.
- Thorough understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of Global Change Delivery.
- Strong understanding of banking and understanding of how change drives benefits for business, its customers and other stakeholders.
- Understanding of Project Management principles and methodologies.
- Exposure to PMO Services and understanding of PMO Function.
- Knowledge working on PM tools like Clarity or MS project.
- Extensive project management skills and experience of managing large and complex projects.
- Strong people manager and broad experience in managing large teams of different workstreams/geographies.
- Multiple strong examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes – a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes.
- In-depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects.
- Good stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realization.
- Implementation, change management and benefits realization.
- Understand the PMO activities, its governance role. Hands-on experience as PMO is a desirable.
- Proven experience in setting up Project Management Process, Implementing Best Practices.
- Experience manage and control of large and complex change projects.
- Experience working with multiple deliveries and business partners’ teams.
- Experience in Client Facing Role.
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) – Optional
- PMP certification
- Prince2 – Optional
- Strong Working Experience of Microsoft Office
- Planning and Plan Management
- Portfolio Definition and Planning
- Process Re-engineering
- Risk and Issues Management
- Global Mindset
- Customer Empathy
- Decision Making
- Lead Self and Others
- Business Analysis and Design
- Business Case and Benefits Realization
- Change and Implementation Management
- Financial and Budget Management
- Tracking, Reporting and Governance
- Stakeholder Management
- Impactful communication
- Resource and Team Management
- Delivery at Pace
- Embracing change
- Achieving excellence
- Problem-solving and Critical Thinking
- Innovation and Idea Management
EA License : 11C4792 | EA Registration : R1546461